March 17 is Saint Patrick’s Day, and WTSC is asking our Target Zero partners to help remind party participants to plan ahead if they plan on drinking.
We’ve prepared a communications toolkit for your convenience to help encourage people to use designated drivers or other strategies to help keep our roads free of impaired drivers. Enclosed in this toolkit you will find:
- Key messages: please incorporate these messages in your communications to your audience over the next few days
- Email/Website message: A sample message you can send to your constituency or post on your website
- Graphics: Saint Patrick’s Day-themed graphics with our messaging you can incorporate into your communications Download here.
- Sample Social Media: Sample messages (with our graphics included) that you can incorporate into your social media. We’ve also included a suggested timeline
- WA Drive to Zero: These materials include links to the DUI page on www.wadrivetozero.com/dui for further information and resources and we encourage you to send your key audiences there.