Super Bowl Sunday Communications Tool Kit
February 4 is Super Bowl Sunday, and WTSC is asking our Target Zero partners to help remind fans to plan ahead if they plan on drinking.
We’ve prepared a communications tool kit for your convenience to help encourage fans to use designated drivers or other strategies to help keep our roads free of impaired drivers. Enclosed in this tool kit you will find:
- Key messages: please incorporate these messages in your communications to your audience over the next few days
- Email/Website message: A sample message you can send to your constituency or post on your website
- Graphics: Football-themed graphics with our messaging you can incorporate into your communications
- Sample Social Media: Sample messages (with our graphics included) that you can incorporate into your social media. We’ve also included a suggested timeline
- WA Drive to Zero: These materials include links to the DUI page on www.wadrivetozero.com/dui for further information and resources and we encourage you to send your key audiences there.